The Add Baseline Drift Report and Edit Baseline Drift Report pages share most of the same parameters. The procedure for editing the report is essentially the same as creating a report, except that you start with an existing report.
- On the console menu, click Reports > Baseline Drift.
- On the Manage Baseline Drift Reports page, click Add Report. This opens the Add Baseline Drift Report page.
- Fill in the details of the report, referring to Table: Add/Edit Baseline Drift Report Details for the parameter settings. Click Show Advanced Options to configure options that are not shown in the current view.
- When you have finished entering the report settings, click the Enabled status button to immediately begin comparing drift.
- Click Save to save the report and return to the Manage Baseline Drift Reports page.