You can import a new trusted certificate in PEM or DER encoder format. To use a certificate in another format, you must convert it to either PEM or DER format first.
Caution: Be certain of the certificate you import. After a certificate is imported, you can turn trust ON and OFF, but you cannot delete the certificate.
- On the console menu, click the Configuration (gear) icon and click System Configuration.
- Click the Security tab.
- In the Trusted Communication Certificates panel at the bottom of the Agent Server Communications Security page, click Import Certificates and click Choose File.
- Navigate to the location of the new certificate file, select it, and click Open.
- In the Select certificate(s) to upload dialog box:
- Select which certificates to upload.
- Specify whether the certificate is automatically trusted upon upload.
- Optionally, enter a description.
- When you have provided the necessary certificate information, click Upload.