The VMware Carbon Black team is pleased to announce the general availability of the 8.9.0 Carbon Black App Control macOS Agent.
- IPv6-only network support
The Mac agent now supports being operated in an IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6) environment.
- Updates to Trusted Publisher Support
The Mac 8.9.0 agent now supports additional advanced server configuration settings.
- 8.9.4 Server or later required for Mac Trusted Publishers
Customers utilizing Mac Trusted Publishers for the first time must have the 8.9.4 Server or later to ensure existing publisher certificate information is sent to Mac agents that are equipped for trusted publisher.
For more details about this release, see the 8.9.0 macOS Agent Release Notes.
Download Link for 8.9.0 App Control macOS Agent
Below is the download link to the App Control macOS Agent host package installer for version 184.108.40.2069.677.
The Host Package Installer allows this Agent to be installed on Carbon Black App Control 8.1.4+ servers.
- Release Version: 220.127.116.119.677
- SHA256 MacHostPackageInstaller_18.104.22.1689.677.zip:
- 8.9.0 App Control macOS Agent Installer Download Link
Before using the download link, make sure you have logged into the Carbon Black User Exchange (UEX).