After the appliance is deployed and configured, you can view the Carbon Black Cloud Workload Plug-in in the vCenter Server.
To view the Carbon Black Cloud Workload Plug-in:
- Log in to the vSphere Client using your administrator credentials.
- Click the Carbon Black icon in the left navigation pane or in the Shortcuts menu of the vSphere Client.
The Carbon Black Cloud Workload Plug-in dashboard or the Summary tab displays different widgets for a quick overview of the health and inventory status. You can also view vulnerabilities affecting your assets and critical product vulnerabilities.
- Go to the Carbon Black for your data center inventory. tab to enable
- Use the Carbon Black, and to update or disable Carbon Black for a selection of your data center inventory. tab to view the list of inventory protected by
- Go to the Vulnerabilities tab to view vulnerabilities affecting your assets.
You can go to the individual VMs Summary or Configure tab and enable or update Carbon Black. You can go to the individual VMs Monitor tab and view VM-specific OS or application level vulnerabilities.