Welcome to the VMware Carbon Black Cloud™ Workload documentation. Learn how to enable and use Carbon Black Cloud Workload in your data center. Carbon Black Cloud Workload delivers agentless protection for vSphere workloads, while reducing the attack surface and strengthening data center security posture.
Use the navigation on the left to browse the available documentation for Carbon Black Cloud Workload. All our documentation also comes in PDF format, which you can access by selecting the Download PDF icon while reading a page or viewing a search result.
Ready to Secure Your Workloads Using Carbon Black Cloud?
To get started with Carbon Black Cloud Workload, look at these articles.
- Introduction to Carbon Black Cloud Workload
- Read the Carbon Black Cloud Workload Product Datasheet
- How do I download the Carbon Black Cloud Workload appliance installer?
- How can I enable the Carbon Black Cloud in my data center?
- How can I use the Carbon Black Cloud Workload Plug-in?
- How can I view the risk-prioritized Vulnerability Assessment from the Carbon Black Cloud Workload Plug-in?
- vSphere Admin Checklist and Quick Install Guide
You can also explore our videos.
New to Carbon Black Cloud Console?
- On the Carbon Black Cloud console, click Dashboard. To complete the basic onboarding tasks, follow the Getting Started widget. If you do not see the Getting Started widget on your dashboard, click Configure Dashboard to add the widget. The Manage VM Workloads widget may be on the second page. To reach the second page, click > on the widget.
- You can get more help for the active page on the Carbon Black Cloud console. Access the User Guide from the Help menu on the upper-right side of the Carbon Black Cloud console. The guide is accessible at any time, on any page, across the Carbon Black Cloud console.