To add a new role for Containers work, perform the following procedure.
- On the left navigation pane, click .
- In the upper right of the page, click Add Role.
- Enter a unique name and description for the new role. Special characters are not allowed.
- Optionally, select a role from the Copy permissions from dropdown to use an existing role as a template. This allows you to add and remove permissions from an existing set of role permissions.
- Expand the Permissions categories and select or deselect permissions for the role.
See Using and Creating Roles for Containers for more information about Container role permissions.
- Click Save.
Tip: Click the Duplicate icon next to the role in the table to make a copy of that role. Use copied roles to easily make minor adjustments for new roles.
What to do next
- Use the icons to the right of your new role in the table to duplicate, edit, export, or delete the role.
- Create a User Account for Containers