You can re-evaluate a dismissed vulnerability and make it active again in your environment by using the Carbon Black Cloud console.
- On the left navigation pane, click Vulnerabilities and select either of the assets tabs.
- Public Cloud
- Select Vulnerabilities from the View by drop-down menu and click the Show dismissed vulnerabilities link in the top right corner.
- Locate the CVE you want to include back to your environment and double-click it.
The details panel unfolds.
- Click Undismiss.
The Undismiss Vulnerabilities window displays.
- To confirm your choice, click Undismiss.
- To update the list of dismissed vulnerabilities, refresh the page.