You apply a custom access level to an API key when granting access to your integrations.
Note: Select a user role from the Custom Access Level drop-down menu for testing purposes only. User roles can contain unversioned APIs. For information on all currently supported and versioned APIs, see Carbon Black Developer Network.
- On the left navigation pane, click Settings > API Access.
- Click the API Keys tab and click Add API Key.
- Enter a name for your API Key and a short description.
- Select Custom from the Access Level Type dropdown menu.
- Select either a user role or an access level that is available in your organization from the Custom Access Level dropdown menu.
- To apply the changes, select Save.
The newly created API key displays in the API Keys tab.