Build your own watchlists by combining individual threat reports from multiple sources. Proactively combine reports and track the IOCs that matter most to you.
- Click on the left navigation pane.
- Click Add watchlists and select the Build tab.
- Select the reports you want to add to the watchlist and click Add.
To narrow down the listed reports:
- Use the search text field to search by report's attributes, such as description, source, and name. You can also use the AND, OR, and NOT operators.
- Use the Filters left panel to filter your reports by Source, Severity, and Tags.
- From the Add Reports pop-up screen, add your selected reports to a watchlist.
- To add the reports to an existing watchlist, click the Watchlist drop-down menu and select from the available ones.
- To add the reports to a new watchlist, click Add new and populate the name and description fields, and check any of the alert options.
- Click Add.
What to do next
Once you create your watchlist, integrate your own threat intelligence by adding custom queries from the Investigate page.