To view a scan log in a container image scan report, perform the following procedure.
- On the left navigation pane, do one of the following depending on your system configuration and role:
- If you have the Kubernetes Security DevOps or SecOps role and your system has only the Container security feature, click .
- If you have any other role and your system has Container security and other Carbon Black Cloud features, click .
- Click the Deployed Images tab.
- Click the name of an image in the Image Tag column to open the Image Scan Report.
- Click the Scan Log tab.
- Optionally specify the timeframe for the list of scan logs. The default timeframe is All available. The resulting list of vulnerabilities contains the following fields:
- Scan Time
- Source — what triggered the scan
- New Vulnerabilities