Add configured CLI instances to enable local scanning of images, workload vulnerability assessment, and CI integration. The CLI instance scans container images and reports their health to the Carbon Black Cloud console.
- On the left navigation pane of the console, do one of the following depending on your system configuration and role:
- If you have the Kubernetes Security DevOps or SecOps role and your system has the Containers Security feature only, click .
- If you have any other role and your system has Container security and other Carbon Black Cloud features, click .
- Click the CLI Config tab.
- In the upper right of the page, click Download CLI.
- Select and download the CLI client for your operating system (macOS or Linux).
- Click Close.