You can define on-premise devices.
A device can be considered on-premises if it meets at least one of the following conditions:
- The device has a relevant Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) registered on the network adapter.
- The device has a relevant IP address registered on the network adapter.
- A home network or remote network device has a matching FQDN or IP address in Reachable Hosts. This means the device is considered on-premises when it is actually off-premises.
- On the left navigation pane, click Settings > General.
- Add your domain in the DNS Suffix textbox, then click Add.
- Alternatively, add a Reachable Host, then click Add.
Note: A device can only be defined as off-premises by excluding it from the DNS Suffix or Reachable Host lists.