To accomplish tasks that are not covered in the VMware Carbon Black EDR Integration Guide, see the following documentation.
- VMware Carbon Black EDR User Guide – Describes the Carbon Black EDR product and how to use all of its features and perform administration tasks.
- VMware Carbon Black EDR Operating Environment Requirements (OER) – Describes performance and scalability considerations in deploying a Carbon Black EDR server. Note that this was called the Server Sizing Guide in previous releases.
- VMware Carbon Black EDR Server Configuration (cb.conf) Guide – Provides all of the cb.conf configuration file functions, descriptions, and parameters.
- VMware Carbon Black EDR Unified View Server Guide – Describes how to install and use the Carbon Black EDR Unified View server, which is a standalone server that ties multiple Carbon Black EDR servers together and provides a single interface. The Carbon Black EDR Unified View interface allows you to perform queries across multiple Carbon Black EDR servers with a unified result set. The Carbon Black EDR Unified View server also allows you to access the full functionality of a single Carbon Black EDR server.
- VMware Carbon Black EDR Release Notes – Provides information about new and modified features, issues resolved and general improvements in this release, and known issues and limitations. It also includes required or suggested preparatory steps before installing the server.
- VMware Carbon Black EDR API – Documentation for the Carbon Black EDR REST API is located at https://developer.carbonblack.com/reference/enterprise-response. Documentation for the Python module that can be used for easy access to the REST API is hosted at https://cbapi.readthedocs.io.
- VMware Carbon Black EDR Connectors – A connector enables communication between a third-party product and a Carbon Black EDR server. This content describes how to install, configure and maintain various VMware Carbon Black connectors: https://developer.carbonblack.com/guide/enterprise-response/#connectors.