Perform the following procedure to remove clusters from Carbon Black EDR Unified View.
- Log in to Carbon Black EDR Unified View using an administrator account.
- If you are viewing a single cluster through Carbon Black EDR Unified View, click the browser tab for the multi-cluster view.
- If the Cluster Management page does not display, click the Carbon Black EDR logo at the top of the left navigation bar.
Note: If clicking this logo opens a Heads Up Display (HUD) page, you are still viewing in single-cluster mode and must click a different browser tab. There is no HUD page in Carbon Black EDR Unified View.
- Select the cluster to remove.
- At the top of cluster details in the right pane, click Delete.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking Delete Cluster at the confirmation prompt.