This topic discusses Process Search results.
- To combine results with the same process into groups, select Group by process on the Process Search page.
- If no search results match your search criteria, the Process Search page displays a message that recommends you widen your search by deselecting filters.
- If search results are too large, you can use filters to narrow your search, or you can view all results.
- A Get Comprehensive Results button appears on the Process Search page if a search query spans both current data and older data that was collected prior to Carbon Black EDR version 6.1, and if the query has complex search terms that require special processing on the server.
- If you do not request comprehensive results, the server returns correct search results for old data, but results might be incomplete for data that was collected prior to Carbon Black EDR version 6.1.
- If you request comprehensive results, the server returns full search results for current data, but excludes data that was collected prior to Carbon Black EDR version 6.1.