You can add an ingress filter on the Ingress Filters page or on the Process Search page.
You cannot modify the name or filter type after you have added the ingress filter. You cannot change the filter type (for example, MD5), but you can change the value of the filter (the MD5 hash).
Add an Ingress Filter on the Ingress Filters Page
Perform the following procedure to add an ingress filter on the Ingress Filters page.
- Click Username > Settings and then click Ingress Filters.
- Click the Add Ingress Filter button.
- Fill out the following form and then click Add.
Add an Ingress Filter on the Process Search Page
Perform the following procedure to add an ingress filter on the Process Search page.
- On the navigation bar, click Process Search.
- Perform your search and then select the process from which to create an ingress filter.
- Select which filter type to use. It will be pre-filled from the selected process. You can edit the values. You must provide a unique filter name.
After you have added ingress filters, you can modify or delete them by using the Actions dropdown menu options on the Ingress Filters page.