Perform the following procedure to end isolation on an endpoint and restore its connectivity to your network and the Internet.
- On the navigation bar, click Sensors.
- Check the box next the endpoints for which to restore network connectivity.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, click Remove isolation.
- Optional - Note the reason for this action in the Description text box.
- Click OK to confirm the restoration.
The endpoints return to the network with the same access they had before they were isolated (unless you made access changes through Live Response).