Welcome to the VMware Carbon Black® EDR™ documentation! Carbon Black EDR collects and visualizes comprehensive information about endpoint events, giving security professionals unparalleled visibility into their environments.
Carbon Black EDR documentation may contain information associated with products not currently deployed in your organization. For more information about the Carbon Black platform and available products, see https://www.carbonblack.com/products-index/. You can create custom documentation collections, containing only the content needed for your organization, using MyLibrary.
- The VMware Carbon Black EDR User Guide is only supplied on this site only as a PDF at this time. Within the software, the same content is available as online help.
- Documentation content prior to version 7.5 can be found on the Carbon Black User Exchange. Please use the Resources links below to navigate directly to respective content on the User Exchange.
- Use the navigation on the left to browse the available documentation for Carbon Black EDR.
- To view content in PDF, select the document and then click the Download PDF icon.
- When searching for content within a book, a filter displays after you begin entering the search criteria. Select Book to search only in that book. Select All to search the entire VMware content library.