A project enables the users who can provision, and configures how much provisioning is possible.
Projects define the user and provisioning settings.
Users and their role level of permission
Priority for deployments as they are being provisioned to a cloud zone
Maximum number of deployment instances per cloud zone
Add cloud zones. See WordPress use case: add cloud zones.
- Go to .
- Click New Project, and enter the name WordPress.
- Click Users, and click Add Users.
- Add email addresses and roles for the users.
To successfully add a user, a VMware Cloud Services administrator must have enabled access to Cloud Assembly for the user.
Remember that addresses shown here are only use case samples.
- Click Provisioning, and click Add Cloud Zone.
- Add the cloud zones that the users can deploy to.
Project Cloud Zone Setting
- Click Create.
- Go to WordPress use case: add cloud zones. , and open a zone that was created in
- Click Projects, and verify that WordPress is a project that is allowed to provision to the zone.
- Check the other zones created in WordPress use case: add cloud zones.
What to do next
Create a basic blueprint.