A project enables the users who can provision, and configures how much provisioning is possible.
Projects define the user and provisioning settings.
Users and their role level of permission
Priority for deployments as they are being provisioned to a cloud zone
Maximum number of deployment instances per cloud zone
Add cloud zones. See WordPress Use Case: Add Cloud Zones.
- Go to .
- Click New Project, and enter the name WordPress.
- Click Users, and click Add Users.
- Add email addresses and roles for the users.
- Click Cloud Zones, and click Add Cloud Zone.
- Add the cloud zones that the users can deploy to.
Project Cloud Zone Setting
- Click Create.
Back in Cloud Zones, each zone now has an entry under the Projects tab.
What to do next
Create a basic blueprint.