You add a vRealize Orchestrator integration so that you can use the vRealize Orchestrator workflows as part of Extensibility.
With a vRealize Orchestrator integration to Cloud Assembly, you can use vRealize Orchestrator workflows in extensibility subscriptions. For more information, see Extensibility workflow subscriptions.
- Verify that you have cloud administrator credentials. For more information, see Credentials for Cloud Assembly cloud accounts.
- Verify that you configured a cloud proxy that you can use with your vRealize Orchestrator environment. For information on configuring a cloud proxy in Cloud Assembly, see .
- Select Add Integrations. and click
- Click vRealize Orchestrator.
- To install a vRealize Orchestrator virtual appliance on your vCenter Server, click SaaS-Enabled Orchestrator.
- In Cloud Assembly, select the configured vRealize Orchestrator URL address and vRealize Orchestrator cloud proxy.
- Provide your vRealize Orchestrator credentials.
- To validate the integration, click Validate.
- Enter a name and description for the vRealize Orchestrator integration.
- (Optional) Add capability tags. For more information, see Using capability tags in Cloud Assembly.
- Click Add.
The vRealize Orchestrator integration is saved.
What to do next
To verify that the integration is configured and that the workflows are added, select vRealize Orchestrator workflows, see Managing Workflows.. For more information on