You can configure one or more vRealize Orchestrator integrations, so that you can use workflows as part of Extensibility.
With the vRealize Orchestrator integration to Cloud Assembly, you can add an external vRealize Orchestrator instance and use the included workflow library in extensibility subscriptions. For more information, see Extensibility workflow subscriptions.
- Verify that you have cloud administrator credentials. For more information, see What are the Cloud Assembly user roles.
- For new vRealize Orchestrator integrations, verify that your vRealize Orchestrator environment is upgraded to version 7.6. Existing integrations created with older vRealize Orchestrator versions are valid, but if you want to update the configuration of the integration, you have to upgrade your vRealize Orchestrator environment. After you upgrade your environment, you can continue using your existing vRealize Orchestrator integration.
Note: After upgrading your older vRealize Orchestrator environment, you might have to accept updated certificate information.
- Select .
- Click Add integration.
- Select vRealize Orchestrator.
- To install a vRealize Orchestrator virtual appliance on your vCenter Server, click SaaS-Enabled Orchestrator.
- In Cloud Assembly, enter the URL of the vRealize Orchestrator instance.
- Create or add an existing Cloud Assembly cloud extensibility proxy.
Multiple vRealize Orchestrator cannot share a cloud extensibility proxy.Note: You cannot use a non-cloud extensibility proxy for extensibility integrations.
- Provide your vRealize Orchestrator credentials.
- To validate the integration, click Validate.
- Enter a name for the vRealize Orchestrator integration.
- (Optional) Enter a description for the vRealize Orchestrator integration.
- (Optional) Add capability tags. For more information on capability tags, see Using capability tags in Cloud Assembly.
Note: Capability tags can be used to manage multiple vRealize Orchestrator integrations. For more information, see Managing multiple vRealize Orchestrator integrations with project constraints.
- Click Add.
The vRealize Orchestrator integration is saved.
What to do next
To verify that the integration is configured and that the workflows are added, select vRealize Orchestrator workflows, see Managing Workflows.. For more information on