To use vRealize Orchestrator workflows with Event Broker subscriptions, you must register a vRO client as an endpoint within Cloud Assembly.
Cloud administrator role.
Existing vRealize Orchestrator workflows.
- Navigate to the tab.
- Click Add New to set up a new cloud proxy to run as a vRealize Orchestrator on-prem client.
Download and run the cloud proxy in the same vCenter as your vRealize Orchestrator instance.
- Click .
- Click the SaaS-Enabled Orchestrator link to download the vRealize Orchestrator OVA application.
- Deploy the OVA using vSphere Web Client.
- Create a vRO integration with the following parameters:
vRealize Orchestrator URL
URL of your vRO instance.
Use the cloud proxy created in step 2.
User name and Password
Your vRO user name and Password.
- Click Validate to validate the connection.
- Save the integration point.
Your vRO integration is now registered as an endpoint.
What to do next
After creating a vRO integration endpoint, you can now use vRO workflows within Event Broker subscriptions. For more information on using vRO workflows, see Create an extensibility subscription.