As a cloud administrator, you can create a Microsoft Azure cloud account for account regions to which you will deploy Cloud Assembly blueprints.
To view an example use case of how Microsoft Azure cloud account works in Cloud Assembly see WordPress end-to-end use case.
Microsoft Azure cloud accounts do not require a cloud proxy.
- Select Add Cloud Account. and click
- Select the Microsoft Azure account type and enter credentials and other values.
- Click Validate.
The account regions associated with the account are collected.
- Select the regions to which you want to provision this resource.
- For efficiency, click Create a Cloud zone for the selected regions.
- If you need to add tags to support a tagging strategy, enter capability tags. See How to use tags to manage Cloud Assembly resources and deployments and Creating a Tagging Strategy.
- Click Save.
The account is added to Cloud Assembly, and the selected regions are available for the specified cloud zone.
What to do next
Create infrastructure resources for this cloud account.