The vRealize Orchestrator integration with Cloud Assembly allows you to extend on-prem workflows within cloud subscriptions.
Using existing vRealize Orchestrator workflows you can extend your on-prem applications and life cycles with cloud-based subscriptions.
Cloud Administrator user role
Existing vRealize Orchestrator on-prem workflows.
Successful integration and connection to the vRealize Orchestrator client server.
- Click .
- Enter the details of your subscription.
- Select an Event Topic within the On Event section.
- Click Run Item and select a vRealize Orchestrator runnable type from the drop-down menu.
- Select youe workflow a Runnable id to use within your subscription.
- Click Create save your subscription.
Your subscription is created. When an event, categorized by the selected Event Topic, occurs the linked vRealize Orchestrator workflow is initiated and all subscribers are notified.
What to do next
After creating your subscription, you can create or deploy a blueprint to link and use the subscription. Additionally, you can check the status of the workflow run within the vRealize Orchestrator client or the Extensibility tab within Cloud Assembly.