Using vRealize Orchestrator integration or extensibility actions with Cloud Assembly, you can create subscriptions to extend your applications.
- Cloud administrator user role
- If using vRealize Orchestrator integration and workflows:
- Existing vRealize Orchestrator on-premises workflows.
- Successful integration and connection to the on-premises vRealize Orchestrator server. For more information, see Configure vRealize Orchestrator integration in Cloud Assembly.
- If using extensibility actions:
- Existing extensibility action scripts. For more information, see How do I create extensibility actions.
- Select .
- Click New Integration.
- Enter the details of your subscription.
- Select an Event Topic.
- (Optional) Set conditions for the event topic.
- (Optional) If applicable, configure the blocking behavior for the event topic.
- Click Runnable item and select vRO Workflow or ABX Action from the drop-down menu.
- Select a workflow or extensibility action that you want to run in your subscription.
- (Optional) To define the project scope of the extensibility subscription, disable Any Project, and click Add Projects.
- Click Create save your subscription.
Your subscription is created. When an event, categorized by the selected event topic, occurs the linked vRealize Orchestrator workflow or extensibility action is initiated and all subscribers are notified.
What to do next
After creating your subscription, you can create or deploy a blueprint to link and use the subscription. Also, you can verify the status of the workflow run in the Extensibility tab within Cloud Assembly. For subscriptions containing vRealize Orchestrator workflows, you can also monitor runs and workflow status from the vRealize Orchestrator client.