When you remove an application catalog from a VMware Cloud Director organization, the users in the organization can no longer use the applications in the catalog.
Important: If you published an App Launchpad catalog to all VMware Cloud Director organizations through the user interface or API of VMware Cloud Director, you cannot remove the catalog from specific organizations by using the user interface of App Launchpad.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director service provider admin portal.
- From the main menu (), select App Launchpad.
- On the Access Management tab, click Unpublish Catalogs.
- Select the organization from which you want to remove the catalog and click Next.
- Select the catalogs that you want to remove and click Next.
- Review the unpublishing task details and click Remove.