Starting with App Launchpad 2.0, tenant users can deploy container applications to a Kubernetes cluster. A supported source of container applications is a Helm Chart repository.
You can connect multiple Helm Chart repositories to App Launchpad .
Verify that you set up a Helm Chart repository. To establish a connection between App Launchpad and a Helm Chart repository, you need the URL of the repository and the credentials of a Helm Chart repository user account.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director service provider admin portal.
- From the main menu (), select App Launchpad.
- On the Settings tab, click Chart Repository.
- Click Add.
- Add the required repository details.
- Enter the URL of the repository.
- Select the authentication type.
- Enter the user name and the password of a Helm Chart repository user.
- If you are using a secured connection, you can optionally select to accept the self-signed SSL certificate of the repository.
- Click Save.
What to do next
You can now add the container applications from the Helm Chart repository to App Launchpad application catalogs.