To clean up applications that you no longer need, you can delete the applications from App Launchpad.
- Verify that the application that you want to delete is powered off.
- Verify that you have the vApp User role or the equivalent set of rights assigned to your VMware Cloud Director. For more information, see the Predefined Roles and Their Rights topic in the vCloud Director Documentation.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the main menu (), select App Launchpad.
- On the My Applications tab, find the application vApp that you want to delete.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, select Delete and confirm the operation.