Starting with App Launchpad 2.0, you can add container applications from Helm chart repositories. You can configure multiple repositories as application sources.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director service provider admin portal.
- From the main menu (), select App Launchpad.
- On the Applications tab, click Add New.
- Select Chart Repository as the application source.
- Select the chart repository from which you want to import applications and click Next.
- Select the application and application version that you want to add and click Next.
You can add multiple applications at once.
- Select an existing VMware Cloud Director catalog to which you add the application or create one, and click Next.
- Review the applications details and click Add.
After the import task completes, if the catalog is published, tenant users can deploy and use the application.