To review or edit the settings of the operation system of the machine on which your application runs, you can open the console of the application.
- Verify that the application whose console you want to open is powered on.
- Verify that you have the vApp User role or the equivalent set of rights assigned to your VMware Cloud Director. For more information, see the Predefined Roles and Their Rights topic in the vCloud Director Documentation.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the main menu (), select App Launchpad.
- In the Launched Applications tab, find the application vApp whose console you want to open and click Open Console.
The console opens in a new Web browser window.