By default, VMware Cloud Director Availability can access all provider virtual data centers (VDCs) that the VMware Cloud Director instance manages. Each VMware Cloud Director Availability instance allows the service provider to manage the accessible provider VDCs.
- Log in to the management interface of the Cloud Replication Management Appliance.
- In a Web browser, go to https://Appliance-IP-Address/ui/admin.
- Select Appliance login or SSO login and enter the root or the single sign-on user credentials.
- Click Login.
- In the left pane, click Configuration.
- Under Site details, next to Accessible Provider VDCs, click Edit.
- In the Accessible Provider VDCs windows, select VMware Cloud Director Availability can access the following Provider VDCs and enable the provider VDCs that this VMware Cloud Director Availability instance can access.
VMware Cloud Director Availability now limits the visible inventory objects in replication wizards to this selection of provider VDCs.
What to do next
You can create replications only by using inventory objects that belong to the selected provider VDCs.