After changing the VMware Cloud Director endpoint or renewing its SSL certificate, configure VMware Cloud Director Availability to trust the new certificate and communicate with VMware Cloud Director.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director Availability service management interface.
- In a Web browser, go to https://Appliance-IP-address/ui/admin.
- Select SSO login or Appliance login, and enter the single sign-on or the root user credentials.
- Click Login.
- In the left pane, click Configuration.
- Under Service endpoints, next to Cloud Director address click Edit.
- On the Cloud Director Details page, click Apply.
- Verify the thumbprint of the certificate, and click Accept.