Before removing the VMware Cloud Director Availability appliances, or if you see multiple instances of the plug-ins in VMware Cloud Director, as a service provider you can remove the plug-ins.
The Cloud Service installs the plug-ins in VMware Cloud Director named Setup DRaaS and Migration and Availability (localSite) during the registration with VMware Cloud Director. For more information, see Configure a Cloud Service Instance.
As a service provider, you remove both plug-ins before removing the Cloud Replication Management Appliance, or if you see multiple instances of the plug-in.
Note: If you removed the Cloud Replication Management Appliance before following this procedure, see Delete a Plug-in in the VMware Cloud Director documentation.
Verify that VMware Cloud Director Availability is successfully deployed in the cloud site.
- Log in to the Cloud Service management interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://Appliance-IP-Address/ui/admin.
- Select Appliance login and enter the root user credentials.
- Click Login.
- In the left pane, click Configuration.
- Under Service endpoints, next to VMware Cloud Director address click Remove plugin.
- In the Remove VCD UI plugin window, click Remove.
The VMware Cloud Director Availability plug-ins are unregistered from VMware Cloud Director.
What to do next
You can remove the VMware Cloud Director Availability appliances.