If you have enabled administrative access from public IPs, to improve the security you revert the restriction to its default value.
- Log in to the management interface of the Cloud Replication Management Appliance.
- In a Web browser, go to https://Appliance-IP-Address/ui/admin.
- Select Appliance login or SSO login and enter the root or the single sign-on user credentials.
- Click Login.
- In the left pane, click Configuration.
- Under Security settings, next to Restrict Admin APIs by source IP click Edit.
- In the Restrict Admin APIs by source IP window, select Do not allow admin sessions from the Internet (recommended) and click Apply.
Under Security settings, next to Restrict Admin APIs by source IP you can see Do not allow admin sessions from the Internet listed.
The administrative sessions from public IPs to all VMware Cloud Director Availability services are restricted.