When the SSL certificate of a VMware Cloud Director Availability service expires, you can use the service management interface of that service to regenerate the certificate.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director Availability management interface.
- In a web browser, go to https://Appliance-IP-address/ui/admin.
- Select SSO login or Appliance login, and enter the single sign-on or the root user credentials.
- Click Login.
- In the left pane, click Configuration.
- Under Appliance settings, next to Certificate click Regenerate.
- In the Regenerate Certificate window, click Apply.