Register the Replicator Service with the Manager Service in the same cloud site.
- Log in to the Manager Service service management interface.
- In a Web browser, go to https://Appliance-IP-Address:8441/ui/admin.
- Select Appliance login or SSO login and enter the root or the single sign-on user credentials.
- Click Login.
- In the left pane, click Replicators.
- On the Replicators administration page, click New.
- In the New Replicator window, enter the details for the new Replicator Service instance and click Add.
Option Description Site Select the site where the Replicator Service instance is deployed. Description You can optionally add a description for the Replicator Service instance you register. API URL The Replicator Service instance API endpoint address. Appliance Password The root user password for the Replicator Service appliance. SSO Admin Username A user with administrative privileges in the local site single sign-on domain, for example Administrator@VSPHERE.LOCAL. SSO Password The password for the administrative user.
- Accept the SSL certificate of the Replicator Service.
On the Replicators administration page, you now see a green check status for the new Replicator Service instance added to the Manager Service instance.
- Verify that the Replicator Service connectivity is operational.
- In the left pane, click System Monitoring.
- Under Local replicators, verify that Service connectivity shows a green check status.