Register the Tunnel Service with the Cloud Service.
- Verify that in all cloud sites the Replicator Service instance is locally registered to the Manager Service instance, before registering Cloud Service instances in all cloud sites with Tunnel Service to enable the tunneling service communication.
- Verify that the Tunnel Service instance is configured. For more information, see Configure the Tunnel Service.
- Log in to the management interface of the Cloud Replication Management Appliance.
- In a Web browser, go to https://Appliance-IP-Address/ui/admin.
- Select Appliance login or SSO login and enter the root or the single sign-on user credentials.
- Click Login.
- In the left pane, click Configuration and next to Tunnel address click Edit.
- In the Tunneling settings window, edit the Tunnel Service settings and click Apply.
Option Description Enable tunneling for VMware Cloud Director Availabilityservices communication Select to enable Tunnel Service. Tunnel address Enter the local Tunnel Service service API endpoint. By default, this address is with port 8047. For example, https://Tunnel-Appliance-IP-address:8047. Appliance user The Tunnel Service appliance root user. Password The password for the Tunnel Service appliance root user.
- Accept the Tunnel Service SSL certificate.
- Verify that the Tunnel Service connectivity is operational.
- In the left pane, click System Monitoring.
- Under Service status, verify that Tunnel connectivity shows a green status.