Before upgrading, if in version 3.0.x configuration you left the default selection to discover the VMware Cloud Director address automatically, you must manually enter the VMware Cloud Director address and the System user credentials for VMware Cloud Director. If you are running version 3.5.x or newer, skip this pre-upgrade configuration.
- Log in to the management interface of the Cloud Replication Management Appliance.
- In a Web browser, go to https://Appliance-IP-Address/ui/admin.
- Select Appliance login or SSO login and enter the root or the single sign-on user credentials.
- Click Login.
- In the left pane, click Configuration.
- Under Service endpoints, next to VMware Cloud Director address click Edit.
- In the VMware Cloud Director Details window, enter the Endpoint address and the System user credentials used for all administrative operations.
- Select to enter details for the VMware Cloud Director Service manually.
- Enter the VMware Cloud Director Endpoint URL address as https://VMware.Cloud.Director.IP.address:443/api.
- Enter the VMware Cloud Director System administrator credentials and click Apply.
Use administrator@system, where system is the VMware Cloud Director organization name.
- Verify the thumbprint and accept the VMware Cloud Director SSL certificate.