Change the initial password of the Tunnel Service appliance root user. Optionally, to allow a single sign-on login to the Tunnel Service, register the Tunnel Service with the vCenter Server Lookup service.
- In a Web browser, go to the Tunnel Service service management interface for your deployment type.
Deployment type Service Management Interface Combined Appliance https://Appliance-IP-Address:8442/ui/admin Cloud Tunnel Appliance https://Tunnel-Appliance-IP-Address/ui/admin
- Select Appliance login or SSO login and enter the root or the single sign-on user credentials.
- Click Login.
- If you log in to the appliance for the first time, you must change the initial root user password.
- Enter the initial root user password that you set during the OVA deployment.
- Enter and confirm a new password.
The password that you enter must be a secured password with a minimum of eight characters and it must consist of:
- At least one lowercase letter.
- At least one uppercase letter.
- At least one number.
- At least one special character, such as & # %.
- Click Apply.
The Getting Started tab opens.
- (Optional) Register the Tunnel Service with the vCenter Server Lookup service.
Optionally, allow a single sign-on login to the Tunnel Service by registering the Tunnel Service with the vCenter Server Lookup service.
- In the left pane, click Configuration and next to Lookup service address click Edit.
- Press Tab and autocomplete the address as https://Lookup-Service-IP-address:443/lookupservice/sdk.
- Click Apply and accept the SSL certificate of the vCenter Server Lookup service.
- In the left pane, click System Monitoring and under Service status, verify that Lookup Service connectivity shows a green check status.