Register the Manager Service with the vCenter Server Lookup service.
- In a Web browser, go to https://Appliance-IP-Address:8441/ui/admin.
- Log in as the root user.
- In the left pane, click Configuration and next to Lookup service address click Edit.
- In the Lookup Service Details window, enter the vCenter Server Lookup service address.
- Press Tab and autocomplete the address as https://Lookup-Service-IP-address:443/lookupservice/sdk.
- Click Apply.
- Accept the SSL certificate of the vCenter Server Lookup service.
- Verify that the vCenter Server Lookup service connectivity is operational.
- In the left pane, click System Monitoring.
- Under Service status, verify that Lookup Service connectivity shows a green check status.
What to do next
You can now perform an initial configuration of Replicator Service. For more information, see Configure the Replicator Service.