To follow a complete setup guide, you can use the interactive installation checklist.
- Log in to the management interface of the Cloud Replication Management Appliance.
- In a Web browser, go to https://Appliance-IP-Address/ui/admin.
- Select Appliance login or SSO login and enter the root or the single sign-on user credentials.
- Click Login.
- If you did not complete the initial setup wizard, on the Getting Started page click the Access the installation checklist link.
Alternatively, navigate your browser to https://Appliance-IP-Address/ui/guide/checklist.
- In the Select Installation Type page, select the deployment type of the appliance and click Next.
The Installation and configuration checklist page opens and the installation checklist highlights the installation step that is pending. For more information, see Configuring the Cloud Appliances.
- Perform the highlighted procedure in the step and when you are ready, mark it as completed by clicking Done.
The installation checklist verifies the configuration for some of the steps and provides you with feedback.
- Follow the remaining steps through the end of the installation checklist. When you complete all steps, you see the following confirmation message:
You have completed all installation steps.