Register the Replicator Service with the vCenter Server Lookup service.
- In a Web browser, go to the Replicator Service service management interface for your deployment type.
Deployment type Service Management Interface Combined Appliance https://Appliance-IP-Address:8440/ui/admin Cloud Replicator Appliance https://Replicator-Appliance-IP-Address/ui/admin
- Select Appliance login or SSO login and enter the root or the single sign-on user credentials.
- Click Login.
- If you log in to the appliance for the first time, you must change the initial root user password.
- Enter the initial root user password that you set during the OVA deployment.
- Enter and confirm a new password.
The password that you enter must be a secured password with a minimum of eight characters and it must consist of:
- At least one lowercase letter.
- At least one uppercase letter.
- At least one number.
- At least one special character, such as & # %.
- Click Apply.
The Getting Started tab opens.
- In the left pane, click Configuration and next to Lookup service address click Edit.
- In the Lookup Service Details window, enter the vCenter Server Lookup service address.
- Press Tab and autocomplete the address as https://Lookup-Service-IP-address:443/lookupservice/sdk.
- Click Apply.
- Accept the SSL certificate of the vCenter Server Lookup service.
- Verify that the vCenter Server Lookup service connectivity is operational.
- In the left pane, click System Monitoring.
- Under Service status, verify that Lookup Service connectivity shows a green check status.
What to do next
You can now register Replicator Service with Manager Service. For more information, see Register the Replicator Service with the Manager Service in the Cloud Site.