From either the source site or the destination site, for existing replications you can select the hard disks that are replicated.
- Verify that VMware Cloud Director Availability is deployed in both the source and in the destination sites.
- Verify that you can access VMware Cloud Director Availability as a tenant or as a service provider. For more information, see Accessing VMware Cloud Director Availability.
- Verify that you are using vCenter Server version 6.7 or later to select replicated disks from the VMware Cloud Director Availability vSphere Client Plug-In. If you use vCenter Server version 6.5, select replicated disks after you log in to the VMware Cloud Director Availability Tenant Portal.
- In the left pane, choose a replication direction..
- Select a replication with a Green overall health.
- Click .
- In the Disks window, select the virtual machine in the replication and on the right side select the hard disks to replicate.
- After you modify the selection, click Select.
The selected disks are replicated in the destination site.