See the live or the recorded volume of transferred data for each virtual machine replication.
- Verify that VMware Cloud Director Availability is successfully deployed in the site.
- Verify that you can access VMware Cloud Director Availability as a tenant or as a service provider. For more information, see Accessing VMware Cloud Director Availability.
- In the left pane, choose a replication direction..
- To show the virtual machine replications, click VM.
- Select a virtual machine replication for which you want to see the traffic information.
- In the bottom pane, click the Traffic tab.
In the bottom pane, the Traffic data chart shows the amount of traffic transferred by the selected replication in the past three minutes.
- To switch the data chart from a live traffic view to historical data, click Recorded.
- To change the data chart reporting interval, enter the beginning and the end of the traffic reporting period and select an interval of reporting.
On the bottom of the traffic data chart, you can see the amount of traffic transferred for the selected interval.
- To see the last five hours of traffic, select the 5 minutes interval.
- To see the last two weeks of traffic, select the 1 hour interval.
- To see the last two months of traffic, select the 1 day interval.
You see the traffic information for the selected replication and you can set the information data interval and the beginning and the end of the information period.