During the initial configuration, VMware Cloud Director Availability registers as a plug-in in VMware Cloud Director™ and provides access for the tenants directly from the VMware Cloud Director™ tenant portal.
When you access the VMware Cloud Director Availability Tenant Portal from the VMware Cloud Director™ tenant portal, you can manage cloud and disaster recovery environments from a single user interface which simplifies the management operations.
- Verify that your VMware Cloud Director Availability environment is running VMware Cloud Director™ 9.1 or later.
- Verify that your VMware Cloud Director tenant user profile has Organization Administrator privileges.
- In a Web browser, go to your organization tenant portal URL, for example https://cloud.example.com/tenant/Organization-Name.
- Log in with a VMware Cloud Director Organization Administrator user.
- Open the VMware Cloud Director Availability Tenant Portal, by selecting Availability from the main menu.