To perform additional troubleshooting, increase the logging level. Use the VMware Cloud Director Availability management interface and set the logging level for each service.
- Log in to the management interface of the Cloud Replication Management Appliance.
- In a Web browser, go to https://Appliance-IP-Address/ui/admin.
- Select Appliance login or SSO login and enter the root or the single sign-on user credentials.
- Click Login.
- In the left pane, click Configuration.
- Under Appliance settings next to Logging levels, click Edit.
- In the Edit Log Levels window, for each service you can set the logging level from Off to All.
- To apply the configuration, click Apply.
The modified logging level persists until the service restarts.
- Connect to the VMware Cloud Director Availability appliance by using a Secure Shell (SSH) client.
- Open an SSH connection to Appliance-IP-Address.
- Authenticate as the root user.
- See the VMware Cloud Director Availability services log files.
VMware Cloud Director Availability Service Service Log File Location Manager Service /opt/vmware/h4/manager/log/manager.log Replicator Service /opt/vmware/h4/replicator/log/replicator.log Cloud Service /opt/vmware/h4/cloud/log/cloud.log Tunnel Service /opt/vmware/h4/tunnel/log/tunnel.log