If you no longer need an SLA profile, as a service provider you can delete it.
- Verify that VMware Cloud Director Availability 4.0 is deployed in the cloud site.
- Verify that you can access VMware Cloud Director Availability as a service provider. For more information, see Accessing VMware Cloud Director Availability.
- In the left pane, click SLA Profiles.
- Select an SLA profile and click Delete.
- In the Delete SLA profile window, click Delete.
You removed the SLA profile. For VMware Cloud Director organizations to which the deleted SLA profile was assigned to continue using the remaining assigned profiles.
What to do next
You can create new or edit the remaining SLA profiles. For more information, see Create an SLA Profile and Edit an SLA Profile.