To control the Service Level Agreement (SLA) settings allowed for all replications in a VMware Cloud Director organization, as a service provider, you can create additional SLA profiles.
- Verify that VMware Cloud Director Availability 4.0 is deployed in the cloud site.
- Verify that you can access VMware Cloud Director Availability as a service provider. For more information, see Accessing VMware Cloud Director Availability.
- In the left pane, click SLA Profiles.
- In the SLA Profiles page, click New.
- In the New SLA profile window, set up the SLA settings and click Create.
- Enter a unique, case-sensitive name for the SLA profile.
- Set the minimum allowed Recovery Point Objective (RPO).
- Set the retention policy for the point-in-time instances.
- Select whether to allow quiesce.
- Select whether to allow compression of the replication traffic.
- Select whether to delay the initial synchronization and select a timeslot.
You created the SLA profile and you can see it listed in the SLA Profiles page.
What to do next
You can assign the new SLA profile to one or more VMware Cloud Director organizations. For more information, see Assign an SLA Profile to Organizations.