As a service provider you can validate the compliance status of each replication policy to see the exceeding quotas, minimum RPO conflicts, and instances conflicts.
- Verify that VMware Cloud Director Availability is deployed in the cloud site.
Verify that you can access VMware Cloud Director Availability as a service provider. For more information, see Accessing the VMware Cloud Director Availability Provider Portal.
- In the left pane, click Policies.
- In the Policies page, select a replication policy.
In the bottom pane, the Compliance status table shows with a list of all organizations to which the selected policy is assigned and the number of configured replications for each organization.
- Number of incoming replications exceeding the selected policy quota.
- Number of incoming replications violating the minimum allowed RPO.
- Number of incoming replications retaining more instances than the policy limit.