If a replication policy is no longer needed, as a service provider you can delete it.
- Ensure that the replication policy you are removing is not assigned to any organization. You cannot delete a replication policy that is associated with an organization.
- Verify that VMware Cloud Director Availability is deployed in the cloud site.
Verify that you can access VMware Cloud Director Availability as a service provider. For more information, see Accessing the VMware Cloud Director Availability Provider Portal.
- In the left pane, click Policies.
- In the Policies page, select the replication policy and click Delete.
- In the Delete Policy dialog box, to confirm the deletion click Delete.
You removed the replication policy.