As a tenant, you can see a traffic data chart for your organization. The chart shows the bytes of transferred data for the last five hours, up to two months.
- Verify that VMware Cloud Director Availability is successfully deployed in the site.
- Verify that you can access VMware Cloud Director Availability as a tenant. For more information, see Accessing the VMware Cloud Director Availability Tenant Portal.
- On the Dashboard page, in the traffic data chart for the local site, enter the beginning and the end of the traffic reporting period.
- To change the traffic data chart reporting interval, in the traffic data chart for the local site, select an interval of reporting.
On the bottom of the traffic data chart, you can see the amount of traffic transferred for the selected interval.
- To see the last five hours of traffic, select the 5 minutes interval.
- To see the last two weeks of traffic, select the 1 hour interval.
- To see the last two months of traffic, select the 1 day interval.
You see the historical traffic information for your organization.