To control the Service Level Agreement (SLA) settings allowed for all replications in a VMware Cloud Director organization, as a service provider, you can modify the SLA profiles.
- Verify that VMware Cloud Director Availability 4.0 is deployed in the cloud site.
- Verify that you can access VMware Cloud Director Availability as a service provider. For more information, see Accessing VMware Cloud Director Availability.
- In the left pane, click SLA Profiles.
- Select an SLA profile and click Edit.
- In the Edit SLA profile window, modify the following SLA settings and click Apply.
- Enter a unique, case-sensitive name for the SLA profile.
- Set the minimum allowed RPO by using the Recovery Point Objective (RPO) slider or by clicking the time ranges.
- Set the retention policy for the point-in-time instances.
- Select whether to allow quiesce.
- Select whether to allow compression of the replication traffic.
- Select whether to delay the initial synchronization and select a timeslot.
You have modified the SLA profile and you can see the modified SLA settings.
What to do next
You can assign the modified SLA profile to one or more VMware Cloud Director organizations. For more information, see Assign an SLA Profile to Organizations.